The term ‘Omega Flex’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Omega Flex, Inc., the owner of the website, located in Exton, Pennsylvania. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The use of the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation, video and/or their arrangement on the website (collectively, the “materials”), and any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by OmegaFlex or any of its subsidiaries, are subject to intellectual property rights of OmegaFlex. The materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of OmegaFlex. The use or access of the website by you does not transfer any title or any intellectual property rights to you, all of which are reserved by and remain with OmegaFlex, who owns full and complete title to the material in this site.
- The website and the materials contained in the website are furnished “as is”, and we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. OMEGAFLEX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event shall OmegaFlex be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether special, indirect or consequential, loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, the materials, or any downloaded programs or applications.
- The ownership and intellectual property rights to all remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to OmegaFlex through this site (collectively the “submissions”) are immediately transferred to OmegaFlex, and the submissions will forever be the exclusive property of OmegaFlex. OmegaFlex will be entitled to use the submission for any commercial or other purposes whatsoever without compensation to you or other persons sending a submission. We will not be required to treat any submission as confidential, and we will not be liable for any ideas for our businesses (including without limitation, product design, marketing, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future OmegaFlex operations. By access to this site you acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not OmegaFlex have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
- OmegaFlex, Inc. does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the materials contained in this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and OmegaFlex may make changes or improvements at any time. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Omega Flex’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States of America. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. OmegaFlex can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of Omega Flex. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
- AutoFlare®, AutoSnap, AutoTrip®, CounterStrike®, DEF-Trac®, DoubleTrac®, MediTrac®, OmegaFlex®, Solar-Flare®, Solar-Trac®, and TracPipe® are the trademarks of Omega Flex, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners.
Notice to Investors: Any information contained on these Sites which relates or refers to future performance of Omega Flex, Inc., its subsidiaries or its businesses, is premised on many factors, assumptions, and estimates. The accuracy of such assumptions and the likelihood of future events is not guaranteed, and if assumptions are incorrect or events do not occur, and could have a material adverse effect on Omega Flex, Inc., its subsidiaries or its businesses.
Investors should refer to the Annual Report and to Omega Flex’s filings with the SEC for definitive information about Omega Flex’s performance. Any projections contained on these Sites about future performance of Omega Flex shall be deemed to be “forward-looking statements” and are protected by the safe harbor rule set forth in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PL 104-67).
Revised January 2018