This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website owned and managed by Omega Flex, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. This information can include your name, address, and email. We may use this personal information to respond to an inquiry you have made to us, or to communicate to your information about OmegaFlex and its products that may be of interest generally to our customers. We will not sell, transfer or disclose this information to anyone except as provided in this policy. We may engage outside companies to perform website functions, such as hosting, maintaining or upgrading the website. These companies may have access to your personal information, but may only use such personal information as needed to perform their functions. OmegaFlex reserves the right to use or disclose any information necessary to comply with any law, regulation, or legal process.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California consumers have the right to:
- Know what personal information is collected
- Know to whom their personal information is sold or disclosed; and opt-out of any such sales
- Access their collected personal information
- Delete their collected personal information
- Exercise their rights under the CCPA without discrimination.
For professionals who are trained in the installation of our products, the information we will collect may be your name, address, company, professional license number, and email. If you contact us regarding questions or concerns about our products, we may collect additional information about you depending on your individual circumstances. This personal information is used by us to assist in resolving those questions and concerns, or in the case of training records, to respond to inquiries from local code officials on your training status. Finally, we may use the personal information to provide you with information on our product updates or offerings.
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. We may share your personal information to confirm your training status, or in connection with product updates or offerings from OmegaFlex.
You may make a verifiable consumer request for disclosure of categories of personal information we have collected, and specific personal information collected. You can make this request by calling our toll-free number (877) 825-7362, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How to Contact Us
Omega Flex, Inc.
451 Creamery Way
Exton, PA 19341-2509 USA
For California Consumer Privacy Requests
Revised January 2020